Why should attend
The Rice Trader World Rice Conference 2021 is aimed at the global rice community. With over 600 delegates in attendance in 2019 (Manila, our last physical event), this return to a physical event provides an ideal networking opportunity for anyone in the rice or allied industries. Buyers and traders are in attendance due to the meetings appeal as a one-stop-shop meeting point with suppliers, while suppliers use the meetings as an occasion to renew friendships, make new contacts and grow relationships:
- Rice Millers
- Grain Merchandisers
- Freight Brokers
- Commodity Surveyors and Inspectors
- Procurement Officials an Importers and End-Users
- Shipping Industry Officials (Liner and Bulk)
- Government/Trade Representatives
- Fertilizer Suppliers & rice production inputs
- Seed Suppliers and Rice Researchers
- Sorting/Milling/Machinery and the Postharvest Sector
- Collateral Managers
- Trade Finance / Commodity Trade Finance
- Marine / Cargo Insurance
- Legal Specialists supporting the Rice Trade
- Regional Rice Associations/Government Bodies and Institutes
What is included in the overall cost for each conference?
- The price includes coffee breaks, lunches and any social events that may take place before, during and after the conference.
- The price excludes hotel accommodation and all other meals not provided by TRT.
What happens if I want to cancel my booking?
A substitute is always welcome at no extra charge. Alternatively, we will make a refund less service charge of $300 for cancellations in written (email, letter or by facsimile) received on or before fourteen days (14) prior to the event. Please do note that registrations cancelled less than 14 days will be charged in full. Substitutions can be made at any time prior to the event start.x
Where is the conference being held and how do I get there?
Please click on the Book a Room section on this website for information on the hotel address. The conference will be held at the Duangjitt Resort & Spa.
Address: 18 Prachanukroh Rd.,Patong Beach. Phuket Thailand 83150
Tel: 66 (0) 76 366-333
Fax: 66 (0) 76 366-321
- Website: trtconferences.com
- Pre-registrations on the 15th November 2022, from 2.00 pm to 5.00pm; Welcome Reception from 6.30pm onwards, with the main conference taking place from 9.00am to 5.00pm daily on the 16th and 17th November 2022.
What happens when I get to the Conference?
When you arrive at the conference please go to the registration desk and collect your badge. Your badge must be worn at all times and is a requirement for attendance and also at various meal and refreshment arrangements.
Morning coffee is available during the conference; a lunch is served around midday (please see timing details on agenda) and there will be a mid afternoon coffee break.
All presentations are now made available onto a secure page within the trtconferences.com website. Login credentials will be provided to you upon registration.
- Dress Code:
Smart Casual Business attire is recommended to be worn throughout the conference.
How do I contact the event organizer?
THE RICE TRADER HEAD OFFICE
9287 Midway, Durham, CA 95938 USA
Tel: +1 530 3454140 or +1 530 521 0116
Media Partners & Press, Delegates and Sponsors
Tel: +84 90 792 6172
V. Subramanian (Subra)
Vice President - Asia, Africa & Europe
Tel: +65 976-03225 or +60 14 2351606